As due to requests from Yolit, I have implemented the use of warnings and punishments onto the website.
"But what exactly are warnings and what are they for?" you ask. Well, here's the general idea.
Warnings are going to be given out to players who don't follow the general forum rules as well as people who refuse to listen to staff in regards to problems on the forums. For example, if a moderator asks you to not continue to have an argument on a report thread and you refuse to listen, you will be warned. Each warning lasts for 1 month, and if you accumulate 3 warnings within a month you will be temporarily banned for a week. After that, if you continue to be a problem you will be permanently banned.
Here are general guidelines for warnings:
- Do not spam posts, you can always go back and edit previous posts so there's no need to have more than one post in a row on any thread or forum really. This also includes spamming different forum posts about the same thing or just being a nuisance.
- Do not advertise other servers, should be self explanatory.
- Do not blatantly disrespect any player or staff member. Critism is fine, blatant disrespect is not.
- Do not flood a forum with useless information, mainly unban appeals and player reports.
- Do not cause any pointless arguments. Disagreements happen, but don't drag one out for no apparent reason.
- Do not bump dead threads without contributing to them. Bringing up past stuff is fine, as long as there's a reason to it.
Also, don't try to bypass this by waiting out each point and then doing something stupid. If you do something of that sort you will still be banned by a moderator or above.
P.S: Congratulations to Skilly, Yolit and Payton for the promotions they received. However, they aren't going to be the last to be promoted either.
If you believe something was missed or unclear, please contact an admin!
Forum Post Here