Bug when accessing parkour section of server.

3 replies
Votes:
+2
Hi,

I discovered this server last week, and have been enjoying all of the excellent parkour on offer. However, in the last couple of days, I have experienced a problem when connecting to the parkour section of the server in particular (everything else works fine). When I click the link in the game menu (accessed via the hotbar), I get an enormous lag spike during which I am unable to type chat messages or interact with anything else in the hub area, and then I am teleported back to the centre of the lobby. The game then functions normally, as if I had never made an attempt to go on the parkour server at all (until the next time I try to get on).

Needless to say, I'm a little confused. Is it that I have been banned without my knowledge? This would be strange, as I have never done anything that would merit such an action, and I've never been threatened with one.

If I'm being an idiot and missing something obvious, please let me know! I'm very open to suggestions as to things I could do on my end to rectify the problem.

Thanks,

bpmine
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
xWestPlayzMC Helper
Votes:
+200
Level 6
LEVEL 6
The whole server is broken sorry lol we're trying to get the owner on asap :)

Also - I have no idea what the problem is I'll contact a staff member :)
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+66
Level 3
LEVEL 3
"I'll contact a staff member" is one
dafuq
Posted Jan 5, 19
List
Undo
xWestPlayzMC Helper
Votes: